Flexible MDM Solutions
Whether your organization is looking for multi domain or select domain MDM solution, Onexte has a flexible solution for you. Every transaction in your organization is built on master data: products, customers, employees, suppliers, financial hierarchies, or reference data. Accurate and consistent master data streamlines your operational processes and increases the quality of your reporting and analysis. Above all, Onexte will streamline and simplify MDM for you. Our MDM solution is designed to work closely with your applications for a true view of key business data spanning multiple domains, that is enriched, standardized, cleansed, and consolidated. Enhance and empower the customer experience with Oracle MDM. Our MDM solution drives results by empowering enterprises and their users with the ability to cleanse, govern, and manage the quality and lifecycle of master data. This is an offering designed to reduce the cost of compliance, reduce time to market as well as improve the customer experience by optimizing marketing efforts and providing the answers customers need – not more questions.
MODERN DATA MANAGEMENT HIGHLIGHTS
- Profiles – Cleanse, match, merge/unmerge data of any type and domain; people, organizations, customers, suppliers, employees, locations, and products
- Hierarchies, Affiliations, & Relationships – Discover and manage legal structures; organizations, reporting and product hierarchies, complex affinity, and influencer relationships
- Transactions and Interactions – Onboard and connect multichannel application and social data
- Analytics – Combine reliable profile data seamlessly with transactions through predictive analytics.
- Collaboration – Use social or structured workflows, with attribute level annotation and discussion threads to allow frontline business users to contribute to data completeness and quality
- Ratings – Rate and rank profiles, hierarchies, and relationships based on quality of data, or level of engagement
- Tags – Manually/programmatically (via machine learning) tag profiles and relationships for ad hoc affinity clustering
- Groups – Perform manual and rules-based segmentation
- Source Crosswalks – Manage identifiers from a variety of contributing data sources for ongoing updates and downstream data distribution
- History & Lineage – Compare bi-temporal point-in-time views of historical data and changes down to attribute level granularity
- Audit Trail – See the reasons for any data changes no matter how small
Master Data Management and our Data Relationship Management product line is the most complete on the market, supporting all data types, including social and mobile, and giving businesses a comprehensive view of customer and other enterprise data. Our Master Data Management is a comprehensive platform that delivers consolidated, consistent, and authoritative master data across the enterprise and distributes this master information to all operational and analytical applications. Its capabilities are designed for mastering data across multiple domains ranging from: Product, Customer, Supplier, Site, Account, Asset, and many others.
It’s challenging to manage hundreds, thousands, or even millions of products. Especially if the information about them is found in countless spreadsheets and in disparate systems or departments across your organization; leaving you with duplicate, inaccurate, and poor quality information. With a single, accurate view of your products you can:
- Eliminate data silos and duplicate information by aggregating and consolidating product information from disparate systems
- Deliver an omnichannel customer experience by sharing business information seamlessly with back-end systems and publishing to customer-facing applications
- Increase business performance and operational efficiency when you introduce new products and services to market faster, streamline business processes and reduce returns
-B2B CUSTOMER DATA
If you sell to organizations, it is critical that you get the full context of each customer and its penetration, credit risk, prospect whitespace analysis, and so on. This is impossible if your customer records are spread across departments. With a single, accurate view of each organization you can:
- Ensure that complete and accurate organizational hierarchies are available to your sales and marketing teams
- Reduce your financial or legal risk of doing business with a subsidiary of your current customer or prospect
- Increase sales opportunities through more accurate insight about certain companies’ reach in particular markets
-B2C CUSTOMER DATA
Can you identify individual customers anywhere, across your channels, or lines of business? Probably not. Your data silos lead to inefficient sales, marketing, and customer services – and reduced loyalty. A seamless MDM solution managing customer data can:
- Boost your sales and marketing through up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, precise targeted campaigns, and personalized product bundles
- Improve your customer service and deliver the products your customers want through their preferred channels
- Increase participation and effectiveness of your loyalty programs by recognizing and focusing on your top customers
Managing and tracking physical assets – such as equipment, buildings, materials, and parts – can be costly when done ineffectively, due to higher maintenance costs, lost assets, and increased downtime.
With a comprehensive MDM solution, you can have all your asset data in one, visible place, and this allows you to:
- Simplify tasks like uploading and cleaning asset data, perform advanced searches, streamline inventory, and asset usage and improve visibility of your assets
- Lower your operational and storage costs by analyzing usage, inventory, and maintenance data
- Reduce costs by tracking vendors, stock levels, and shortages or surplus of assets
- Speed up your product time-to-market
You need to understand and collaborate with your supply chain. However, the relevant supplier information is probably spread out across systems (CRM, ERP, spreadsheets) and departments, leading to all kinds of inefficiencies in supplier on-boarding, communication, and management. Managing your supplier data in an MDM platform allows you to:
- Identify and reconcile partners and their parent companies, if applicable, from multiple lines of business
- Improve the vetting and on-boarding process of new and potential suppliers, including ones that may be on a black list for questionable labor practices
- Collaborate with your suppliers to efficiently on-board new product details and make changes to existing products in a standard format
Like every other company, yours faces the challenge of attracting and retaining the best talent in your field. If your employee data is spread out in silos across your organization, you will not get an accurate view of each employee. With your employee data in a centrally located MDM system, you can:
- Identify the gaps in your current workforce, as well as the salary and benefit requirements for attracting the best talent
- Streamline the processes for performance reviews, benefits, and payroll, and eliminate your risk in employee termination and exit processes
- Implement modern HR systems and processes that require enterprise-wide system integration
Reference data determines allowed values for fields such as country, currency, and conversions. Maintaining these values up-to-date is critical since they affect key business decisions, impact the performance of your systems, and are needed to meet regulatory compliance.
- Accurately import and distribute reference data
- Easily establish processes to ensure your reference data is always current and compliant
- Establish processes to identify and approve changes to reference data
- Take advantage of complete versioning support and change history for reference data sets
- Efficiently map and navigate through reference data using STEP’s hierarchy management
- One central hub for all your reference data
Inaccurate or inconsistent location data can reduce the effectiveness of your enterprise and expose you to unnecessary risk.
If you want to analyze the geographic shopping habits of your customers, gain a deeper understanding of where your products are warehoused, or simply maximize the efficiency with which you manage numerous physical stores and sub-organizations, location data is a valuable addition to any enterprise master data initiative.
Centralizing your location data in a multidomain MDM platform will help you:
- Reduce costs by spending less time manually updating spreadsheets and tracking down information stored in silos
- Uncover hidden business insights by cross-referencing organizational location data against other domains to expose location-based relationships
- Support expansion efforts through deeper understanding of how specific locations and geographic regions perform